""

Happy Promise Day 2022: Top Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Whatsapp Status And Greetings For Your Friends

 Happy Promise Day 2022: 

The world celebrates Happy Promise Day every year on February 11th. The fifth day of Valentine's Week is dedicated to those who are in love, on this day, the couple make promises to each other and express their love for each other. However, this day is not just for couples, people all over the world celebrate this day by making promises to their family members or friends. Many couples celebrate differently to make this day memorable.


Happy Promise Day
Happy Promise Day 2022

Promise day quotes


- I will never leave you. Happy Promise Day!


-I promise to never leave you, to be with you always, to make your life beautiful.


-I promise you will be my only face and soul, you will be my heart, I can not live without it.


- More than the moon, I want you. More than water, I want you. More than Rose, I want you. And I want you more than I do. Happy Promise Day.


-Your luck is good, luck should be a lover. Love and trust are commitments to each other. Happy Promise Day!


-Love is the joy of today and the promise of tomorrow. So, this warm note comes to you to say that you are my life. Happy Promise Day!


I promise to hold your hand through sickness and health, through good and evil, through heights and lows. Together we will make it.


-I promise to love you even if you get on my nerves.


-I promise with my heart and soul,


To love you when we grow up,


To hold your hand through the ups and downs,


To take around villages and towns,


To move forward in the dark,


I love you with a pinch madness.


Happy Promise Day.


-I promise to like my Instagram posts and even bad selfies


I promise to share the weight, eat my burden, and lift you up when I fall


When we walk the difficult path of life together, I promise to pick you up whenever you make mistakes.


I guarantee we will never get angry ... we will fight all night


-If you are away, I will wait for you


If you are down I will lift you up


I will sit next to you if you are sick


And if you are cold, I will share your blanket with you.


World Promise Day

-One together, with joy, with joy, loving each other, knowing more, in deep love, expressing feelings makes a beautiful promise to your partner.


-You are as sweet as pink, you are as bright as a star, you are as beautiful as a cat


That's it


You are everything to me.


Happy Promise Day!


-I'm not the best but I promise to love you from the heart. Happy Promise Day


-I'm too late to be your first person. But right now,


I am your last. Happy Promise Day Love!


International promise day

-I can not promise to solve all your problems, but I can promise that you will not face any problems. Happy Promise Day my darling!


- If we meet, we are lucky, we talked, that opportunity, we became friends, it was fate, we are still friends, believe it or not, we will always be friends with one of its promises.


-Love makes no demands and expectations are not honest and trustworthy! Happy Promise Day.


Tag : Happy promise day,World promise day, international promise day, promise day quotes, happy promise day 2021, promise day 2020 , Promise day 2022

Post a Comment

0 Comments